we would like to greet you with a warm welcome at Everness Festival!
We would like to ask you to comply with the rules below together with the ones you can find in our Contract Policy to help in protecting the festival area and to promote our work making a peaceful event without conflicts or any kinds of problems.
1. To promote the safety of the participants there are certain general camping accessories may not be brought inside the venue because of the special nature of the Festival. It's strictly forbidden to bring in fireworks, glassware, any object or tool which is explosive or poisonous, firearms, throwing stars, slingshots, knives with a blade of more than 8 cm, butterfly knives, switchblades, gas sprays or any other object or tool which could be potentially dangerous according to current law. Our Security team can check this both at the gates and the festival premises, all objects and tools considered dangerous would be confiscated and secured with their owner's name on it and they are going to be returned to their owner after the Festival if their possession is not prohibited by the law.
2. Even though it's possible to camp in the festival area, you are not allowed to use or bring in certain camping tools (camping stove, gas tank and such) because of the festival area's conditions. As a result of this, cooking wouldn't be possible but you get to choose from a vast range of food and drinks appropriate for your nutritional needs.
3. Building a fire is strictly forbidden except in the designated areas of Pelso Camping, the use of open flame is also prohibited.
4. The use and import of substances qualifying as banned drugs according to the laws in effect is PROHIBITED in the area of the Event. Please be aware that the possession of these is punishable by law!
5. You are not allowed to bring alcoholic beverages into the venue, also, please be mindful how much alcohol you consume during the Festival, as this tends to be a family friendly event so there would be children among the visitors.
6. You can bring one bottle of water or other beverage up to 1.5 litres in a plastic bottle into the venue. Please make sure that you only bring pre-packed meals with you as we can only allow it this way due to Health & Safety regulations. You can bring your own food and tobacco products to the area, but make sure it’s not commercial quantity, i.e. 1 carton (10 packs) of cigarette or cigarillo and 10 pieces of cigar are allowed. There won't be any options to purchase tobacco products at the festival.
7. Smoking is only allowed in the designated areas!
8. Your pets are also welcome at Everness but please mind that there are a few rules to be aware of to be a responsible pet owner. Dogs are only allowed on a leash throughout the Festival as your dog is your responsibility. As organisers of the Festival we reserve the right to ask the dog and its owner to leave the Festival venue if the dog would pose a threat to public safety or disturb the peace of visitors. In addition to service dogs as defined by law, guide dogs and police dogs, only pets generally considered to be tame and posing no hazard to the life, safety and health of Visitors and others may be brought inside the Festival venue. Furthermore, the following conditions should be met: the pet possesses a valid certificate of vaccination and should wear a tag with the owner’s telephone number, with the owner reachable on that number during the Festival. Please make sure to provide hygienic and appropriate conditions for your pet at the Festival and clean up after them all times!
9. We are commited to make sure that the Festival remains to be clean, help us keep it this way: use the bins provided for recyclable and non-recyclable waste! Plastic bottles should be compressed and binned without their cap on, this saves lots of space!
10. We assume no responsibility for any possessions left unguarded eg. in tents therefore we suggest that you leave your belongings at our safety deposit or lockers. We take responsibility for the objects left in the deposit up to 50.000 forints per item and up to 15.000 forints per package for the ones left in lockers.
11. Items lost and found can be handed in at the Festival Centre, you can also inquire about lost items there.
12. If you wish to provide feedback, ideas or to file complaints in connection with hospitality vendor services, organisers or any other issues, you can address them to the staff of the Festival Centre. You can reach us via email@example.com or during the Festival event via our contact number +36-20-318-9135 which will be accessible 24 hours a day.
1. You as a Visitor are admitted to the Event at the times and according to the conditions specified on your ticket. In the possession of a Festival ticket Visitors can use the designated camping areas for free-while paying tourism tax. Please make sure that you ONLY choose to pitch up your tent at the designated camping areas.
2. Electric and shared equipments and tools provided at the Festival venue should be used according to their function.
3. The beach at the venue can only be used by Visitors at the own risk.
Again: For the sake of Visitor safety, Open fires, apart from the designated areas, are not permitted, the use of naked flame or certain general camping accessories (camping stove, gas tank and such) may not be brought or used inside the Festival venue.
4. Please use shower facilities, toilets and lavatories according to their function keep them tidy and clean. Please pay attention to each other, treat the environment around you with care!
5. The Organiser of Everness Festival can only be held responsible within the framework set by the Hungarian legislation currently valid throughout the days of the Festival and the General Terms and Conditions of the Festival. Out of these terms the Organiser will shift responsibility directly to the one causing the damage or issue, may it be any third party such as a Visitor, or a staff member of a contracting party. Such responsibility for causing any damage or issue is accepted by all when entering to the Festival venue.
Everness and / or Organiser can't be held responsible for any possessions left unguarded eg. in tents.
6. Throughout the duration of the Festival, before leaving the venue and the camping area please make sure that you clean and tidy up after yourself using the appropriate bins. Damaging or polluting the environment of the Festival venue is strictly forbidden!
7. With regards to the family-friendly aspect of the Festival and to the main aims which are rest and recreation, Visitors should respect public safety and calmness at the Festival venue. Between 12pm and 7am it's prohibited to disturb others in any way. Since there would be some events during the night please take a look at the Festival's Noise Map before booking your place!
8. At the Festival venue, with special regards to camping areas, dogs and other pets should be held on leash with a muzzle if it's necessary, in the company of their owner
9. In case you would notice any issues with appliances or service make sure you report it to the Organisers as soon as possible.
10. Entering the Festival venue with any motor vehicle without a permit previously given is forbidden.
11. The Visitor can be removed from the Festival venue by the Festival Organisers or their partners (Security members) if the Visitor has severely or repeatedly breached the rules described in these Guidelines.
12. If you wish to provide feedback, ideas or to file complaints in connection with hospitality vendor services, organisers or any other issues, you can address them to the staff of the Festival Centre or you can find contact details at our webpage.
These guidelines are extended to the Festival venue and the designated parking areas for the Festival and for the vehicles residing in these areas temporarily.
1. Entering the Festival venue with any motor vehicle without a permit previously given is forbidden. Persons who have a permit such as Visitors, Organisers, Service Providers and Artists should comply with the rules of the Highway Code and pay special attention to Visitors The speed limit at the Festival venue is 20 km/h.
2. Everness provides a guarded parking area near the Festival venue. The parking rules of Pelso Camping and the Council of Alsóörs apply in addition to these Guidelines. Entering to the designated parking area should be done with regards to the indicative, restricting and forbidding road signs shown at the gates.
3. When entering the designated parking area you automatically agree the terms of these guidelines and acknowledge that beyond general safe-keeping, Everness is not responsible for any damage to the vehicle or any possession left in the vehicle.
4. Parking areas are exclusively for parking vehicles, the roads heading to parking areas are to provide access for vehicles. Vehicles should be parked in a way that they only occupy their designated parking space with regards to surrounding vehicles. After stopping the vehicle you should close it down, set the handbrake to prevent any damage and ensuring the protection of property.
5. The Highway Code's rules apply at the parking areas, you should comply with the instructions of the staff members of Everness to ensure the safety of other Visitors and the normal operation of the parking area.
6. Please be very careful when you walk in the parking area.
7. Parking areas are open 24 hours a day during the Festival.
8. Entering to the parking area isn't possible if it's closed down by the Festival Organisers as a result of any casualties or if it's full. Festival Organisers are allowed to fully or partially close down parking areas and the roads leading to them and apply traffic restrictions. In this case, the Festival Organisers deal with traffic control and inform about traffic restrictions and open the area after the casualty without any delay.
9. Smoking, the use of open flame, blocking vehicles at the parking areas or the normal operation of parking areas are forbidden alongside with parking any vehicle which has a gas or fuel leak, doesn't have a license plate or doesn't comply with transport legislation. It's forbidden to service any vehicle parking at the parking area.
10. Visitor can be removed from the Festival venue by the Festival Organisers or their partners (Security members) if the Visitor has severely or repeatedly breached the rules described in these Guidelines.
11. On the risk and financial responsibility of the owner or maintainer, Organisers are eligible to transport the vehicle preventing regular traffic and / or usage of the designated parking area. Organisers can’t be held responsible for the further care of the transported vehicle in any manner.
12. You are responsible for any damage made in other vehicles, Everness can't be held responsible for any damage regarding any vehicle or their passengers caused by third parties in parking areas. Please do report any damage towards the Festival Organisers as soon as possible.
13. Organiser of Everness Festival can only be held responsible within the framework set by the Hungarian legislation currently valid throughout the days of the Festival and the General Terms and Conditions of the Festival. Out of these terms the Organiser is not responsible for rectifying issues caused by third parties, let it be theft or any other personal damage. Everness only employs Security Service at the designated parking areas to prevent any damage, for traffic control and to ensure safe and secure parking.
For questions hereby not discussed within these Guidelines, the normative is the Hungarian legislation currently valid throughout the days of the Festival.
We wish you a great time and revitalisation!
Budapest, 1st of December 2018